There are few industries as fast-paced or constantly evolving as the media, and we have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of the change.
We are looking for highly-motivated people who pride themselves on their ability to build new relationships and get a buzz from hitting targets. You will join a lively, friendly team who are an integral part of their local community.
This exciting opportunity will see you working as a full-time multimedia sales executive with a respected local news company, including Mid Devon Advertiser. We pride ourselves on working with local businesses, helping them maximise their advertising across digital and print platforms.
The team is based in our brand new office in Newton Abbot but the job will also involve being out and about, helping bring in new business as the world returns to a post-pandemic normality.
Salary £22,000 to £24,000 Plus commission
· You will be responsible for meeting your own sales targets, through identifying and developing new clients while also maximising and strengthening relationships with existing advertisers.
· You will pride yourself on your high standards of performance, as you hit various KPIs to ensure the business continues to grow.
· You will monitor the marketplace, keeping abreast of all developments and client activity, ready to make changes and recommendations as the ever-changing environment requires.
· While you will work to your own targets, you are part of a dynamic team working to further the company.
· You will adopt the company culture and ‘can do attitude’, and be motivated, reliable, professional, patient and flexible.
Sales Executive Requirements:
· You will be confident, motivated, and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
· Excellent communication skills are essential and you will be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
· Some sales experience is essential, as is the ability to work to tight deadlines and to thrive in a target-driven environment.
· A driving license and access to a car
In return, we offer a salary plus a commission scheme, 25 days’ holiday, and the opportunity to progress your career in a developing multimedia company.
About Tindle Newspapers Ltd:
You are joining Tindle Newspapers Limited at one of the most exciting times in its history, as we embrace the transformation into a truly multimedia news organisation.
The company has been in existence since the Second World War, but some of the titles that have joined this family business in more recent years are more than 100-years-old. We are a business that focuses on our local markets, ensuring the content and work is truly focused on the communities it serves.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 1 year (required)