All intellectual property rights in the material reproduced on this website (‘the Content’) are retained by Tindle Newspapers Ltd. Tindle grants you a non-exclusive licence to use, publish and/or transmit any part of the Content provided that:
- In conjunction with all uses of Tindle Content you print an acknowledgement of its source, such as ‘© Tindle Newspapers Ltd’ or ‘Courtesy of Tindle Newspapers Ltd’.
- If you edit or reduce the Content you preserve its integrity and meaning as originally published.
- You ensure that any headlines or captions inserted by you to accompany the Content accurately reflect the material contained in it.
- The Content is not supplied to any third party for commercial gain.
- You acknowledge and agree that you use Tindle Content at your own risk, and that Tindle incurs no liability with respect to that use.